Thursday, August 25, 2005

I see dead people...or at least I want to

I heard that you can attend an autopsy at the county medical examiner's office, but I can't figure out how. Although I'm always disturbed by the autopsy or crime scene photos that run across me desk, something is pulling at me to do this. I have a habit of doing things just because they will be hard. Compulsion might be a better word for it. I'll let you know if I'm successful in my quest.

On a lighter note, Yay! Road runner has a forerunner too! She, of course, is already miles ahead of me (get it?) in terms of figuring it out. She also has a different model - she has one with a heart rate monitor. That seems a little advanced for me. Goodness, the one I have is currently too advanced for me.
The upshot is that Road Runner seems to like her "Garmina" and that makes me happy (even though I had nothing to do with it). I'm bummed that I couldn't go for a run with her and Garmina today. Lousy PLA...there is a kick-ass jury instruction issue though. I may just get this granted. Wouldn't it be funny to have my first oral argument on this complicated issue?

1 comment:

Simba's Mom said...

If you figure out how to watch an autopsy, let me know. I would like to join you!

Garmina and I hope that you are ready to go next Tuesday!