Sunday, October 01, 2006

Roadrunner, this one's "4" you

Congratulations to Roadrunner and Prince E! They got married this weekend - those crazy kids! After an afternoon of dicey weather, the sun came out just in time for the ceremony. The ceremony was very pretty and the reception was a lot of fun. They had a Hawaiian theme, and surprised us all with the Pacific Island Dancers who taught us how to hula. Cowboy's favorite part was the live music video Roadrunner and ShoreTurtle did for us. My favorite part was seeing my friend look so pretty and happy! The Inn we stayed at was very nice. The next day, we went on a dune buggy ride. Roadrunner wore her wedding dress. It was great fun. It was so nice finally meeting RR's family, too - although I missed saying good-bye to Shore Turtle because I thought I'd see them at the buggy ride.

Thanks for inviting us, RR! It was a fabulous wedding!

Here's the bride on the dunes, and Saugatuck's mascot.


No comments: